How To Get Everything You Want
Over 24 years ago I learned a power that they don’t teach in grade school, college or any organized educational system. As a matter of fact at that time it was not looked upon to positively by some sectors of our communities.
We all have this power inside of us but hardly anyone knows how to use it properly. I’ve personally seen the amazing results of this power in my life and in others. What if you could have everything you’ve ever wanted regardless of your current situation? You can have more money, power, respect, better relationships, more motivation, less stress and much more. It may sound too good to be true but it isn’t. People just like you are currently living the life of their dreams everyday and it all starts with the Subconscious Mind.
You’ve probably seen news reports or medical TV shows that prove scientifically that all of us have two minds. A conscious and subconscious mind, basically each has its own job to help us sustain our lives.
Your conscious mind is first and foremost your body’s defense system. It also controls:
• Analytical Thinking – how to do the things you do.
• Rational Thinking – reasons why you do the things you do, regardless if they are good for you or not.
• Will Power – this is an alert to you from the inside that something needs to change in your life. You will draw from this increase in energy to get started on making changes in your life, but this energy is only temporary.
• Temporary Memory – we take this for granted but we really need this, imagine if you put your keys down someone and ten minutes later you forgot where you put them, life wouldn’t be too fun.
Your subconscious mind controls:
• Permanent Memory – this is everything you have learned before and after you were born.
• Habits – these are good, bad and utilitarian. Utilitarian is the need to do things that you will be the least amount of pain and the most amount of pleasure.
• Protective System – it will alert you to problems with your organs, unknown dangers – such as bad vibes about a person, being in the wrong place and the wrong time, etc. (but most people don’t listen to this inner alert system), it will also turn off your conscious mind if you are experiencing pain that is too painful for you to handle. You’ve probably heard of people being in car accidents that didn’t remember anything about the accident.
In the Millionaire Mentorship Program www.incometoday.net I go into more detail about the conscious and subconscious mind. Get your FREE Download now.
About the Author
About The Author: Steven Williams - Self made multi millionaire in the advertising publishing business. Well known motivational speaker, success coach, Certified Hypnotherapist. Inventor of the 'Smoke Free 9 Day' stop smoking program. Most importantly a family man! http://www.incometoday.net