Never Pay For Advertising Again.
As we all know, your online business needs all the advertising it can get to boost your sales and profits. Every business can benefit from having lots of exposure and publicity. But it's sad to say that PR firms, although they are quite effective, they tend to be too expensive for most people.
There is good news though, you do not have to rely on paid methods of advertising. You can take care of the advertising need yourself for free. Impossible? No, Not really.
The first thing you need to do is study, research or take some courses in writing press releases and setting up a media kit. There are tons of useful articles published online that detail how press releases are done. Usually, they can help you write a newsworthy copy in a page or two.
Try to use words that grab the attention of your readers. It's best to post these press releases on a regular basis. They provide instant and free advertising for your business.
Here are some other ways you can get free advertising:
1. Write a review. Do some site-hopping and when you find a website you like, write a review about it. You can write about what caught your attention; the design and layout of the website, the unique services it offers and the benefits someone can get from visiting that site.
Then you can email your review to the website owners. Tell them that they can post that on their website as long as your resource box is included in it. Most website owners will be more than happy to publish your review.
2. Give testimonials. When you purchase a product or use a service that surpasses your expectations, send a testimonial to the company. Tell them about how useful their products have become to you.
Allow them to publish your testimonial on their site with your signature in it.
3. Sign guest books on other websites. When you stumble upon an interesting website, try to leave a compliment on their guest book. You can write about how well their site are designed, how you find it easy to navigate and how much you like their graphics, etc. Just use your imagination.
Add your signature or your website url so people will see it when they sign and read the guest book. Just do it in such a way that you are not blantenly advertising your website. Try to be subtle when you put in your signature.
4. Leave a message. There are tons of discussion boards open for comments or suggestions. You can leave your message in one or more of them. You could post interesting content, a compliment on their site or a question. Whatever you do, just make sure your signature is included at the end of your message with a link to your site.
5. Write a report or ebook. Then let other people give them away. People love getting things for free and these things are not an exception. Before you know it, your ebooks and reports will be all over the Internet.
To get the most out of free offers, try to make your content as targeted as possible. This is to make sure your target market will be interested enough to check out what you have to offer.
About the Author
Start working smarter not harder, visit: Jason Oickle's Internet Marketing Blog